Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!!! He Has Risen! ...He Has Risen Indeed!


Happy Easter from the Grinder Family! Josh and I enjoyed the evening by having Dave, Jen, & Ethan over for BBQ steak. What a wonderful time of fellowship. Thanks guys for sharing your day with us!

Here are pictures of Jen & Ethan in their Easter outfits. I love the picture of Ethan & me... I was bouncing him around the living room.

We hope you all were blessed on this wonderful day of celebrating the event that changed our lives... the death & resurrection of our Lord & Savior!


3 comments:

Kate said...

ok, the pic of you, josh and the baby looks like it could be YOU guys with the little one!! get crackin'! make a babyyyyyy!!! Ben needs a back-up girlfriend in case Kailyn find someone new! ;)

Rebecca Grinder said...

No...I don't think so! Although, I understand how important it is to arrange the marriage at a young age so that our families will be joined forever!

Unknown said...

LOVE reading your blog! I am so jealous of your picnicing in Bush park! I LOVE it there! Hannah and I spent Easter Sunday touring Annapolis and the Naval Academy. We just got back from a DC trip last night. Keep up the great blogging! I love to read about you and your happenings! Miss you guys!