Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Perfect Getaway




I came across this picture under a pile of papers of Sarah, Josh, and me from last July when Sarah was here on vacation. I had forgotten about it and had to scrap it!
Ah... perfect memories of how much fun we had! I love Sarah's smile in this picture.

Last summer, we shared such sweet moments together.
Girl talks and pedicures.
Hiking and walking through The Oregon Gardens.
Suffering in the heat of the summer.
4th of July fireworks!

When I look at this picture it reminds me of the fun we had but also reminds me that we were on our way to take her to he flight home when this was taken. It reminds me of how much she is missed...and makes me smile knowing she will be visiting again in June! I CAN"T WAIT!

I also included a picture of Dave & Jen taken at the same time. This was at the Starbuck's in the Target Store in Keizer, Oregon. A Target and Starbuck's under one roof... they built it just for me!

1 comment:

Jennifer Evans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.