Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a day!

I feel so blessed today! I finally got to catch up on the phone with Maile today and find out how she was doing. It was so good to talk! I also received a call from Kati tonight. She made me laugh talking about how cold she was because it was snowing today where she lives! The one time I can gloat over where I live! Another call I really enjoyed was from my sister Deborah a couple of days ago... I hope she is feeling better from the flu! The hardest part about moving out to Oregon is being further from the people I love. Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

Thank you for sharing Becca with us everyone! I couldn't live here without her!

Anonymous said...

Miss you too my dah-ling. I loved chatting too. I'll make sure to try your cell first from now on... we'll catch each other more often I bet.

Jen- You better be thankful girl! ;)